Wedding Highlights Film Music Guide
Music and captured audio is an important touch of the wedding day to set the mood and tempo of our films. We have created this Music guide to help us learn more about what type of music you enjoy from 3 of our favorite libraries. Please submit your desired wedding film music through the form below.
We recommend choosing one of royalty free songs into your wedding day so we can add that personal touch to your edited film.
Music Selection Steps
1. Read About Royalty Free Music below
2. Read Tips Section below
3. Listen To Our Playlist
4. Submit Music Section Form Below
What Royalty Free Music or Copyright Free Music Really Means
1. Songs with vocals(verbal words being sung) overcome the ability to hear speeches and voices through a film.
2. Upbeat music is great for receptions & parties!
3. Popular Radio, Classics like Frank Sinatra, or Hit Songs often come with expensive licensing fees if available.
4. Determine the mood you wish to portray 1st (Romantic, Classic, Upbeat, Cinematic, Country, Quirky, or Feel Good Vibe.)
5. Before purchasing a song, ensure it is royalty free, so we can place your video on social media.
Listen Now To Our Current Wedding Music Playlists
Music Library Websites We Love
Share Your Music
Please complete the form with your contact info, wedding date, and the music you love. You will be providing the artists name, song name, and the link where you found the song. We can't guarantee we can use the song(s) but we will do our best to incorporate them in your video after review.
Please keep in mind this window needs to remain open as you explore the libraries so do not close the page or your information will be lost.
You also can email a link to your playlist you have created from your own library...just make sure it is royalty free!
Additional Music Selections?
Simply complete the form above again and submit. Thank you!
Love Audio gear?
Check out some Jay's favorite audio gear to capture wedding audio through the links below.